We often don’t go on about the versatility of our anti-slip protection. Not only do we manufacture custom anti-slip solutions for foot traffic, but also for objects and vehicles! Read more inside.
What do we do? I am so proud to be part of the team at Heskins we shout so much about our (great) products but often not what we do. We possibly mislead people. We give the impression that we only exclusively solve anti-slip problems to prevent people slipping. We produce solutions to stop anything slipping be it humans, be it anything! Just yesterday evening myself and a colleague met a customer (and now friend) at PNC Park the home of the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball team, watching them play the LA Dodgers. Two years earlier he came to us with a very demanding requirement, nothing to do with foot slips, they wanted to ensure that a piece of expensive electronic equipment will not move from its place, even in challenging conditions, they wanted it phthalate free, they wanted it wide width and they wanted it printable. We produce for them something unique, although we manufacture their component we have an agreement in place; we cannot supply any of their competitors even though we developed the technology.
At Heskins we are without question the world experts in non-slip solutions. Look at our product range, we manufacture special materials, unique things unavailable elsewhere. We love the challenge of someone making contact (normally in a manic rush as there is a problem, quite often they will arrive at our door unannounced in a panic) with a problem that no one else has been able to solve. We sit down and ask for their criteria, what do you need, what should it do, what should it not do, what chemical restrictions must we conform to? We go away and then start narrowing down solutions.
To avoid accidents, trips, and slips, non-slip tape is a highly versatile product used in various situations and areas. Non-slip tape is frequently used for the purposes listed below:
- Stairs: Non-slip tape can be applied to stair treads to provide better traction and prevent slips and falls.
- Ramps: Non-slip tape can be used on ramps to improve grip and make them safer for people with mobility issues.
- Walkways: Non-slip tape can be applied to walkways and sidewalks to prevent slips and falls, especially in wet or icy conditions.
- Industrial settings: Non-slip tape is often used in industrial settings to prevent slips and falls on factory floors, loading docks, and other areas where workers may be at risk.
- Boats and docks: Non-slip tape can be used on boats and docks to prevent slips and falls on wet surfaces.
- Home use: Non-slip tape can be used in the home to prevent slips and falls on slippery surfaces, such as in the bathroom or kitchen.
Overall anti-slip tape is a very versatile product and can be used in many different circumstances. At Heskins, we produce a wide range of anti-slip to help meet any need or requirements.
If you have a slip problem that needs a solution, please contact us via phone, live chat or the contact us form on the website. We would love to help.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Subscribe to future blog posts and newsletters here.