PermaRoute is a versatile line marking tape, it can also be used for social distance marking in playgrounds. Read about PermaRoute as playground markings here.
Social distancing at the moment is a huge part of our business, as a company, we don’t just like to be reactive, we like to be proactive. With schools opening across all across Europe we have given a lot of thought as to how best to organise school playgrounds. We created the criteria for social distance marking in playgrounds below;
- The colour must be highly visible on both a dark tarmac or light concrete
- The adhesive must be good enough to adhere to both concrete and tarmac
- The product must be tough, it has to survive externally
- Shapes must be easy to understand and easy to place
- All must eventually be removed, unlike paint or resin etc
We choose yellow PermaRoute H6903Y not only for its clear visibility on light and dark surfaces, but we chose PermaRoute in particular due to its versatility for creating lines and shapes. We created box shapes, arrows, 2m (1,5m or 1m is easily created) and queuing marks.
All of this can be immediately supplied as required, we can help with putting together a plan for you.
If you are looking to create social distance marking for your playground, contact Heskins and speak to our expert sales team. Speak to them via phone or live chat. Alternatively, complete the contact us form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.